I am so honored to have been nominated for the VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD!
In order to kindly accept this nomination, I need to write about these aspects:
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share seven different facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15, give or take a few, blogs of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
So, firstly, thank you @mjcobra for thinking of me! ❤
I do my blog with passion, because I love expressing myself and I love having this venue to do it, but I have been shyly participating in it and luckily MJ Cobra found me!
Onto the other aspect to participate: 7 facts about myself
- I love Stitch. Yep, from “Lilo and Stitch” XD I currently own three plushies from him, because I can’t live without one.
- I’m obsessed with plushies and cute things in general. I can’t help myself.
- I LOOOVE crystals and finding out what they are good for, wether for aiding in health or for aid with emotions. I truly believe in their energy and power.
- I am currently studying fashion! And I have never been more anxious or passionate, but I’m pursuing this with all my guts.
- I’m graduated in Visual Arts, which, led me to believe I needed to be a specific kind of artist, but throughout the years I’ve been realizing it doesn’t matter what kind of art I do, so long I stay authentic and true to myself. To me, that’s honestly all that matters.
- I am brazilian! Don’t think I mentioned this before. I’m a third generation of japanese people in Brazil, my grandparents came from Japan on those gigantic ships, it took them around three months to get to Brazil.
- I write since my sister gave me my first official diary, when I was a child, around the age of 8! And haven’t stopped since.
I could honestly go on forever with these facts, it’s too much fun thinking about different aspects of me and quirks to share with you. XD
I haven’t followed that many people here, unfortunately, but I nominate these two awesome ladies: MJ Cobra, because I love the way she writes and Marzia Bisognin, because I find her to be a great style inspiration and overall life style inspiration.
I had a lot of fun writing this post! I hope you were able to enjoy it as well. ^^
I will see you soon with more words and cute illustrations x)